Duet Dance Studio takes all necessary measures to keep social interactions to minimum so you feel safe during the dance lessons.
Please, read and follow the rules:
- If you or any member of your family have symptoms including high temperature and/or new and continuous cough, shortness of breath, do not come to the lesson.
- Avoid gathering in the waiting area and keep 2m distance.
- Wash your hands or use sanitiser provided on entering and exiting the studio.
- Our changing rooms are closed, come to the lesson wearing the dance gear. Use toilet facilities to change your outfits in exceptional circumstances. No more than 2 people at the same time in toilets, please.
- Any one coming to the lesson should have his/her own bottle of water and towels.
- If you have any medical conditions, tell your teacher about them.
- Drop your child at the studio and collect them at the end of their class. NO waiting is allowed during the lessons.
- Arrive 5-10 min before your lesson and leave as soon as possible after.
- For all clients/pupils/children/participants in classes or lessons a contact number needs to be provided.
Everyone should be trying to follow these measures as much as it is practical.